1. You work for yourself=you never stop working. The past 8 months has been so busy, but in a good way! A way that has allowed me to put family first, choose my schedule, put fire behind my ideas and most importantly, pair that fire with ambition and motivation to make things happen AND when you make things happen that effect your goals and dream, you go to bed with a happy heart. So, I'd say all the hard work has been well worth it!
2. Feedback-IT IS CRUCIAL. Thank you to everyone that has referred me or booked with me. Every single session and experience has taught me things I would and wouldn't do differently. Owning a business and selling yourself daily really opens your eyes to the importance of customer service and just down right being a good person. You only know how good you are doing when people are willing to give feedback. Do good business, be a good person. The feedback, whether it's good or bad helps to form the business model that will be my foundation.
3. Accountability. As I continue on this journey, I decided that I want share some of my goals. Sharing my future plans will hold me accountable and will make me proud to share milestones as I reach them. That being said, my goals don't consist of a larger house, a better car and nicer clothes. The mini goals I have paired with this career for the next few months include: moving up a certification with NAPO (continued ed with the National Association of Professional Organizers) and planning, sponsoring and executing my first annual event that will give back to a very deserving family in the FM area (EVERY BABY NEEDS A HOME). As business grows, goals grow. Out of the box ideas are totally acceptable in my office of one!
4. You don't like it, do something about it. As you may have noticed (hopefully), I GOT A NEW LOGO! YAY! I could not be happier with the work that KARV did. I wasn't "feeling" my old logo/brand/image and it really made it hard to want to represent it. So, I did something about it. I feel it represents both the residential and business work that I do and I can't wait to "hit the streets" with my new gear. ;)
5. I've been quiet for too long. It's typical to lay low during a rebrand, right? Well, it is finally over!
Launch day is here it is time to share the goodies...
If time allows, please check out my new website. Computers and websites and SEO's and coding and all that nonsense is ridiculously not my thing, but I sucked it up and did it. ;)
Moral of the story: thanks for reading & thanks for spreading my name around if you see an opportunity for me. This gal is just getting started.